By simply visiting/browsing the website www.ramore.gr you are not required to provide any of your personal information/data. Your personal information/data will only be requested in the event that you wish to place an order for products from our website or in the event that you choose to receive updates on our products or offers or for your participation in any promotional actions. In all of the above cases, the information that will be requested from you will only be the necessary for each case (e.g. name, phone, email address, shipping address, etc.).
The Company undertakes, on the one hand, that it will protect any personal information/data you provide on our website, on the other hand, that these will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provided them, such as e.g. for the execution/sending of your orders or for the updates you choose to receive, etc.. It is also committed that these elements/data will not be disclosed or transmitted to third parties in any way and for any reason without your express consent.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), once you provide personal information/data on our website, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to data: You have the right to request access to your personal data, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. With the access request, you can find out about the purposes of the processing, the relevant categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the data has been shared or will be shared, the period of time for which it will be stored, the existence of the right to correct or delete data or restriction of their processing or right to object to processing, information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and information on the logic followed.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data as well as the completion of incomplete data concerning you, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under the conditions of Article 18 GDPR.
- Right to object to the processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, when this is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 point e΄ or to the GDPR.
- Right to be forgotten: When you no longer wish to process and retain your personal data, you have the right to request its deletion, provided that the data is not kept for a specific lawful and stated purpose, in accordance with Article 17 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive or request the transfer of your data, in a machine-readable form, from us to another controller, if you wish, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR.
To exercise your above rights, you can contact us, in writing, by sending a postal letter to the address: Ell. Stratiotou 47 Patra P.O. 26441 or by sending an e-mail to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org . You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, in writing (Kifissias 1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens) or electronically (www.dpa.gr).